Please note there may be a delay with processing your return given current working from home arrangements in line with COVID-19 regulations. Our Customer Care team will of course endeavour to process your return as soon as possible however we appreciate your patience in case of delays.
CHANGE OF MIND
At Viktoria & Woods, we understand your purchase may not be suitable and you may wish to return your purchase. Subject to the conditions and exceptions below, if you change your mind about a purchase, Viktoria & Woods agrees as follows:
Viktoria & Woods Online Purchases (including Click & Collect):
If within 30 days from the date of delivery, or in store pick up, you change your mind about:
- Full priced items: Viktoria & Woods agrees to offer you a refund (excluding delivery charges) and/or online voucher. Refunds will be processed using the original payment type
- Goods purchased on sale: Viktoria & Woods agrees to offer you an online voucher to the value of the purchase (excluding delivery charges). Online vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Temporary promotion on full price items online: Viktoria & Woods agrees to offer you an online voucher to the value of the purchase (excluding delivery charges). Online vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Further discount on Sale items: All sale items purchased with a further discount on the already marked down price (e.g. take a further 20% off sale items) are considered final sale and will not be eligible for return, exchange or online voucher, unless deemed faulty by the company. By purchasing a sale item on further markdown, you agree that the item cannot be returned.
- Final Sale: All items marked final sale are not eligible for return, unless the item is deemed faulty by the company. Final sale applies to items that have been marked down to clear. By purchasing a final sale item, you agree that the item cannot be returned. All styles sold in the V&W Online Warehouse Sale are considered final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All online and Click & Collect returns for change of mind will be at the customer's expense.
Viktoria & Woods In Store Purchases:
- Full priced goods purchased in our boutiques: If within 30 days from date of purchase, you change your mind about a purchase made in-store at a Viktoria & Woods boutique, Viktoria & Woods agrees to offer you an exchange or store credit note. Store credit notes are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Refunds are not offered for change of mind.
- Goods purchased on sale or during a promotional sale in-store: Viktoria & Woods does not accept returns or exchanges on sale items.
- An item that is marked with final sale is not eligible for return, unless the item is deemed faulty by the company. Final sale applies to items that have been marked down to clear. By purchasing a final sale item you agree that the item cannot be returned.
Goods can be returned subject to the following conditions:
- Goods must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unused, unwashed, and still have the original tags attached) and include all original packaging including shoe boxes and dust bags. Please try on all footwear on soft surfaces before wearing them. We will not accept footwear with signs of wear/ markings or scratches.
- Viktoria & Woods will only accept swimwear when the item/s are returned and as sold (e.g. the hygiene cover is still present, and tags still attached). Swimwear not returned in sold condition will not be eligible for any type of return, unless deemed faulty by the company.
- All returns must be accompanied with your invoice as proof of purchase.
Viktoria & Woods will assess the goods to determine whether they meet the above Conditions for return. Viktoria & Woods reserves the right not to approve a return request if the Goods being returned do not meet the above Conditions.
Exceptions to Change of Mind Policy:
For hygiene reasons, our change of mind policy does not apply to underwear, swimwear, jewellery, face masks and hair accessories.
Viktoria & Woods’ Change of Mind Policy is subject always to your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
GUARANTEES AND RIGHTS
You have rights under Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded or limited by us. If within a reasonable timeframe of purchasing the goods from Viktoria & Woods, you believe the goods fail to meet a consumer guarantee, namely if the goods:
- are not of acceptable quality;
- are not fit for its purpose; or
- are different from their description or sample,
you may be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund.
Viktoria & Woods will assess the goods to determine whether the goods fail to meet the consumer guarantees. If the problem with the goods is minor, we can choose to repair the goods, free of charge, instead of a replacement or refund. If there is a major fault with the goods, you can ask for a replacement or refund. The consumer guarantees will not apply if the goods have been misused in a way that caused the problem or if you were made aware of the fault(s) before you purchased the goods.
Goods returned under consumer guarantees must be accompanied with your invoice as proof of purchase. Refunds will be processed using the original tender type.
Please contact our Customer Care Team to notify us of any issues and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible at email@example.com.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER
Request a Return Authorisation (RA) Number
For all returns please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorisation number (RA). We kindly ask you include your original order number and the name of the item/s you wish to return in your RA request. After you have been issued with an RA number please complete the Returns Form included in your parcel. You can also download the Returns Form here.
Where you return your goods will depend on where or how the goods were purchased:
Goods purchased from Viktoria & Woods online boutique can be returned via registered post to:
VIKTORIA & WOODS
UNIT 3, 68-72 FITZGERALD ROAD
LAVERTON NORTH, VIC, 3026
IN STORE PURCHASES
Goods purchased at a Viktoria & Woods Boutique can be returned at any Viktoria & Woods Boutique. Items purchased at a Viktoria & Woods Boutique cannot be returned Online. We cannot accept returns of items purchased from David Jones or from another third party retailer.
CLICK & COLLECT PURCHASES
Goods purchased from Viktoria & Woods online boutique via Click & Collect can be returned to the same store the order was collected from or returned via registered post to:
VIKTORIA & WOODS
UNIT 3, 68-72 FITZGERALD ROAD
LAVERTON NORTH, VIC, 3026
- Goods must be packed securely in a postage bag together with your original tax invoice. Goods being returned for change of mind must be in their original condition and in their original packaging.
- Once your return has been processed you will receive an email notification. It can take up to five business days to process returns once received by us.
- Viktoria & Woods does not accept any liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. It is recommended customers purchase a Registered Post sticker from Australia Post for tracking purposes.
- To exchange an item for a different size or colour, or if you want a different item, please return your original item to receive a refund or credit (as applicable). You can then place a new order for the new item.
- For International Customer Returns please contact us via the details below with your order number and the items you wish to return to initiate the return process.
- Returns for change of mind will be at the customer’s expense.
- Items purchased at a Viktoria & Woods boutique or David Jones store cannot be returned via the online returns process.
DOWNLOAD ONLINE RETURNS FORM
Can't find the Returns Form from your V&W online order? Download it here.
If you have a concern, query or complaint relating to our Returns Policy or Returns Process, please contact us:
Email or live chat with our customer care team:
Mon - Wed | 9am – 6pm AET
Thur & Fri | 9am – 8pm AET
Sat & Sun | 10am – 4pm AET
Phone: +61 3 9421 6781