At Viktoria & Woods we believe in fostering a creative and collaborative culture.
We have a dynamic team and working environment. Our team is dedicated to creating a memorable and lasting customer and brand experience in all facets of our business.
Our head office is based in Melbourne, Australia with boutiques in Armadale, Emporium Melbourne, Sorrento, Doncaster. Paddington, Bondi Junction, Mosman, QueensPlaza Brisbane and selected David Jones stores.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles at Viktoria & Woods:
eCommerce & Digital Specialist
About the role
We are seeking a talented eCommerce and Digital Specialist to manage the day-to-day trade of our online store. As a key member of the Viktoria & Woods marketing team, the eCommerce and Digital Specialist will focus on maximising online sales by ensuring the best possible experience for our customers across all our digital channels.
The role will encompass:
- Management of the day-to-day trade and merchandising of our online store, working closely with the Ecommerce Assistant
- Oversight of the upload of product collateral (imagery and product information) on Shopify.
- Working with the Merchandise Planning Team to ensure stock levels are optimised
- Management of relationships with our web development agency and web designers to implement new site updates and troubleshooting functionality issues
- Management of agencies to implement paid social media and SEM campaigns
- Analysis and reporting of key metrics
- Coordinating with the wider marketing team to ensure the Marketing Calendar activity is reflected in website updates.
- Management of SEO click though optimisation for the online store.
- Planning and briefing of digital campaigns based on the marketing calendar.
- Manage digital and ecommerce budget in line with specific channels and agencies
- You possess a commercial mindset with the ability and desire to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- You have a continuous improvement mindset
- You have a passion for digital eCommerce with a particular interest in fashion and luxury goods.
- Degree qualified in marketing, communications or similar
- Prior agency side experience will be viewed favourably
- Your technical knowledge will include:
- Strong understanding of backend configuration and front-end systems
- Shopify Plus or similar ecommerce platforms
- Web copywriting skills
- Google Analytics
- UX design principles
- Basic HTML or coding principles an advantage but not essential
- Understanding of SEO principles
To apply, please click here.
Boutique Manager & Stylists
We are currently seeking the following stylist roles across our boutiques.
- Senior Retail Stylist - Claremont
- Casual & Part Time Stylists - Karrinyup
The ideal applicant must have a passion for styling and experience in delivering modern and timeless wardrobe solutions.
You will love engaging with customers to create and build authentic long lasting connections. Client engagement is our passion and must be for any one applying to join our team.
As well as be excited about working with a truly modern Australian fashion brand with a strong focus on sustainability.
Ideally you will have:
- Prior fashion and/or retail experience (minimum 3 years)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build ongoing rapport with customers
- Highly efficient with a strong sense of initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Styling and visual merchandising experience is preferred but not essential
- Management or supervising experience essential for the Assistant Manager role
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a leading Australian Designer brand.
To apply, please click here.